Dryer Vent Cleaning in Bradenton
Expert Cleaning Services to Maintain the Quality of Your Dryer
A dryer vent or duct key operates your clothes dryer and reduces the risk of a fire. They work by tumbling wet clothing through heated air in a rotating drum. A rotating drum filter is also called a paddle wheel filter or a water wheel filter and creates the pressure necessary to unclog. It is important to clean your dryer vent to keep it functioning properly and to avoid a fire hazard. Dryer vents should be inspected at least once a year depending on the size of your dryer household and how often you use your dryer. Benefits of having dryer vent cleaned include:
- Increase efficiency in your dryer - A clean dryer vent will let air move freely from the dryer to the vent outside the house. It works by reducing the resistance and minimizing the gas or electric energy from the dryer.
- Extends the life of the dryer - If your dryer vent is not clean, your dryer will have to work harder, which will damage the components of the dryer and reduce the number of uses you can get out of your appliance.
- Reduces carbon monoxide - If the airflow in your dryer vent is reduced, carbon monoxide is more likely to circulate throughout the home. In addition to that, it can reduce the air quality in the room and lead to allergies and other sicknesses.
- Lowers your power bill - If your dryer vents are clean, it will help save on energy costs. This is because a clean dryer will not have to work as hard and it will not take as long to dry your clothes.
Steps of Dryer Vent Cleaning
When we clean your dryer vents, we will do our due diligence to make sure your dryer stays running at peak performance. The combination of heat and dust can lead to a fire hazard. Clogged clothes dryer vents cause thousands of fires per year in the U.S. We will check for warning signs of clothes dryer lint buildup and other warning signs in order to keep your dryer functioning properly and safety. When we professionally dryer vent clean, we will go through the following steps with precision and care:
- Disconnect the dryer - We will locate the vent at the back of the dryer as well as the dryer exhaust. We will unplug the dryer and turn the supply valve off when cleaning. Next, we will disconnect the dryer duct from the back of the wall. It is essential to work with the correct parts, and hiring a professional can help ensure that.
- Putting on the finishing touches - We will brush into the duct and thoroughly clean it in order to make sure the vent is completely free of dust and lint.
- Reconnecting the dryer - We will make sure the ducts are clean, free from damage, and are up to the safety codes that will prevent dangers like fires in the future. If necessary, we can even replace the ducts.
Anthony’s Cooling-Heating-Electrical has been in business for over 30 years. Whether you need your dryer vents cleaned, HVAC services, or electrical services, you can trust that our team will deliver what you need with an unparalleled level of skill, professionalism, and friendliness.
To learn more about our dryer vent cleaning services, or other HVAC or electrical services, call Anthony’s Cooling-Heating-Electrical at (941) 347-0779 or contact us online.