Call for service or repairs, operators available 24 hours!
Complete Control, No matter if you are Home or Away
Why Nexia Home Intelligence?
The Nexia™ Home Intelligence system allows you to monitor and control the temperature in your home via most web-enabled cell phones, computers, and tablets.
For added convenience and total home automation, Nexia allows you to remotely turn your lights, appliances, and wireless keypad locks on and off.
Nexia makes it easier to manage your energy usage and lower your home’s carbon footprint when paired with an AccuLink™ Platinum ZV or AccuLink™ Remote Control, along with American Standard furnaces, heat pumps and air conditioners boasting the AccuLink™ Communicating capability.
1 and 2. The AccuLink™ Platinum ZV Control or the AccuLink™ Remote Control, along with the Nexia interface help you control the temperature settings in your home according to a preset schedule you create, or remotely via most web-enabled cell phones and computers.
3. The Nexia™ Bridge is the brain of the system, managing communication on your Z-Wave® network and connecting most in-home Z-Wave® enabled devices to the Nexia™ Home Intelligence web portal.
4. Schlage® Home Keypad Deadbolts and Levers grant convenient access to your home when you can’t be there.
5. Schlage® Home Indoor Camera lets you remotely see what’s going on at home through most web-enabled cell phones and computers.
6 and 7. The Home Dimmer Module and Appliance Module allow control of lighting and small appliances from the Nexia web interface.
- Nexia™ Home Intelligence combines wireless technology and simple web access to make everything in your home speak one simple language
- Adjust home temperature and manage energy use remotely using most web-enabled cell phones or computers*
- Allow entry to your home through the Schlage® Home Keypad even when you’re not there
- Assign up to 19 private four-digit codes for family members
- Receive instant texts and email alerts when codes are used
- Set recurring codes for housekeepers or frequent guests
- Add, delete or change user codes remotely
- Confirm the status of your wireless lock from anywhere
- Program lights to turn on/off at different times of the day
- Schedule your lights to turn on when lock code is entered
- Includes a six month trial subscription** when purchased from an American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning dealer
Here’s what you’ll need to get started
- Active broadband connection with one free router port
- Computer with internet access, using a supported browser
- Valid email address
- Compatible cell phone with internet data plan and SMS capabilities
*The Nexia™ Home system requires a monthly subscription fee to enable remote access.
**Subscription service is $9.99 per month, after the first six months.
Smart Home Energy Management
Smart Home Security
Secure, monitor and control all the important functions of your home with the Schlage® Home Security Kit, which includes:
Schlage® Home Keypad
Non-wearing keypad, lighted for night use
No wiring required, three-year battery life
ANSI Grade 2 Certified.
Securely connects your home to your mobile phone app and web portal, Connects to your home router, Communicates wirelessly with up to 232 compatible devices in the home.
Schlage® Home Dimmer Module
Turns lights on and off. Contains one Z-Wave® and one pass-through outlet. Extends the range of the wireless network within the home.
We’ve Got a DEAL for You!
ONLY $499 for a Nexia 824 Wifi Z-Wave Bridge Thermostat (Installation Included) Retail Value of $600!
USE COUPON CODE: WEBNX