Why join Anthony’s?
Anthony’s Cooling Heating Electrical has been family owned and operated for over 30 years. Due to our tremendous growth, we are one of the few companies who has had no winter layoffs. Instead, we are hiring new team members who are committed to providing honest, professional service to our customers. Our team members are hired for their technical and customer service skills, not sales skills because at Anthony’s “You don’t need New until we say you do!”
We believe our employees are our most valuable business asset. That’s why our #1 priority is taking care of our employees like family. We recognize and reward hard work and dedication, provide a stable, secure work environment, and promote from within.
We are currently hiring for:
Service technicians must competently diagnose and troubleshoot HVAC, indoor comfort, energy efficiency, and other related issues. They must present repair options, service agreements, and estimates to customers in a clear, polite, and respectful manner. Technicians must complete approved repairs in a timely manner, leave a clean work area, collect payment, complete paperwork properly, take pride in their work, and most importantly make sure our customers are completely satisfied!
Maintenance technicians must perform routine maintenance for our customers. They must be able to complete a checklist of maintenance items that customers pay for annually. Identify and present areas of concern to customers in a clear, polite, and respectful manner. Technicians must complete maintenance in a timely manner, leave a clean work area, collect payment, complete paperwork properly, take pride in their work, and most importantly make sure our customers are completely satisfied!
Installation helpers are responsible for assisting with the removal of existing equipment and ductwork and installation of new equipment. Additional duties include - keeping install trucks stocked with proper parts/equipment, post install clean-up efforts. Retrieve additional parts as needed. Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be comfortable working in tight spaces. Industry Newcomers encouraged to apply.
*Not all requirements below apply to this position.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an HVAC technician
- Experience diagnosing systems, troubleshooting issues, and performing maintenance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (bilingual a plus)
- Valid Florida Driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Skilled at using an iPad in the field
- EPA 608 Type ll & Universal certifications required
- NATE certification is helpful, but the company will pay for NATE training to assist in certification
- Willingness to work on call evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to be a team player, ask questions, and follow direction
- Competitive pay based on experience level
- Opportunities to earn additional commissions and bonuses
- Company vehicle with gas card
- Simple IRA with Company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision with employer contribution towards premiums
- Paid Vacation & Holiday time
- Company paid life insurance
- Stable, friendly work environment with year-round employment and work life balance
- Continuing education opportunities
Ready to take your career to the next level? Submit your resume now!