A member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your contact details or address questions you may have.
Bradenton Attic Inspections
Call Today for Service in Manatee County or Sarasota County
Many homeowners assume that if their ceilings don’t have any apparent signs of a leak and their roof doesn’t seem to be damaged, then all is well with the top portion of their house. What they fail to realize is that a lot can go wrong in the space between their roof and ceiling – the attic. Your attic is critical to your home’s energy efficiency, indoor air quality, and roof integrity. One simple call to our Bradenton attic inspection pros can give you peace of mind that there are no issues above your head.
What Is an Attic Inspection?
An attic inspection is an evaluation of the condition of the elements under a home’s roof, including the insulation, ventilation, and structure. Like other inspections, the purpose of this type of inspection is to locate any minor problems before they become major issues. After your inspection, you’ll have the information necessary to help eliminate mold, moisture, high energy bills, and poor air quality.
The main items that are addressed during an attic inspection include:
- Insulation – If your attic lacks proper insulation, it will cause your HVAC system to work harder, thus increasing the cost of energy bills.
- Ventilation – Poor ventilation will result in excess heat and condensation in your attic, which can cause major damage to your ceilings and roof.
- Leaks – If you have a leak coming from a pipe or your roof, it can result in water stains, rot, and mold.
- Pests – Critters in the attic can result in extensive structural damage, as well as present a health hazard through leaving their excrement.
- Exhaust ducts and vent stacks – Cracked rubber seals around roof vents can result in leaks and improperly insulated vent stacks can result in excess moisture that causes damage to ceilings.
Technicians are EPA and NATE certified and receive 80+ hours of training annually.
We always offer free estimates on replacements and free second opinions.
Our team provides quality solutions with 24-hour real-time service year-round.
With our quality HVAC system maintenance and inspections backed by the warranties and guarantees we provide.