Reliable Electrical Services in Bradenton, FL
Call on Our Licensed Electricians for Fast & Efficient Service in Manatee & Sarasota Counties
At Anthony’s Cooling-Heating-Electrical, our licensed and highly-trained electricians operate out of a fully-stocked van containing the tools and supplies necessary to complete the job on the first visit.
Each of our skilled electricians in Bradenton can quickly diagnose and solve all electrical problems and complete your project to your satisfaction. They are qualified in all aspects of residential, commercial, and industrial electrical repairs and installations.
Our Electrical Services
Anthony’s Cooling-Heating-Electrical has been serving homes and businesses in Manatee and Sarasota Counties since 1988! Our licensed electricians are available to come to your property to quickly and accurately diagnose any issue you’re facing. We’re committed to providing excellent service and superior workmanship to each of our customers. We also make sure to only use the finest materials available for all your electrical installations.
Our reliable team offers a full range of electrical services, including:
- Electrical repairs – safely resolve all your electrical concerns
- Home generator installation – be prepared for hurricane season
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors – protect your family from the threat of house fires
- Kitchen remodels – increase the property value of your home
- Security lighting – light the night for your increased safety
- Wiring big-screen TVs – increase family enjoyment
- Outlets, switches, plugs, and GFCI – prevent dangerous overloads
- Outdoor lighting – create the perfect nightscape for your property
- Panel upgrades – make sure your system is large enough to handle all of your family’s needs
- Electrical maintenance program – keep your electrical system in good working order
- Ceiling fan and light fixture installation - keep your space cool and give it new light
- Rewiring - keep your family safe with updated or additional electrical wiring
- EV Charger Installation - Installing an EV charging station at your home makes your electric vehicle even more convenient.
- Surge Protection - Protect your appliances, electronics, and HVAC equipment with our Lightning and Whole Home Surge Protection.
Call (941) 347-0779 to schedule an appointment with one of our electricians in Bradenton. Find out for yourself why our company is considered the best in the industry!
Electrical Safety is a Priority
Electrical safety should always be a top priority when dealing with any electric-related repairs or installations. Working with electricity can be dangerous, and the risks can range from electric shock to damages to your home structure. A qualified electrician is well aware of the risks and will guarantee that the job is done efficiently and safely. That is why you should trust the licensed electricians at Anthony's for any electric service jobs you need completed. Our contractors are educated, experienced, insured, and certified professionals who have knowledge and skills in electrical wiring so they can identify potential hazards that may arise during the job. Our crew will ensure safety while providing fast solutions that result in lasting quality work.
What are the Benefits of Updating Your Electrical System
By upgrading your panel from a 100 or 150-amp service to a 200-amp service or higher, you’ll have sufficient power to handle the increased demand. We can also help you install new switches and outlets to enhance your electrical system. Making these upgrades will result in fewer instances of flickering or dim lights and power outages, improved safety, and higher energy efficiency.
Top 4 Reasons to Hire a Licensed Electrician
- Safety: Electrical work can be very dangerous if not done properly and can lead to very serious injury. Licensed electricians have the training and experience necessary to safely complete the work.
- Code Compliance: Improper electrical work can pose a fire hazard or other safety issue. Only a licensed electrician will be familiar with the latest building codes and can ensure that your electrical work meets all necessary requirements.
- Quality Workmanship: Electricians who are licensed have passed an exam that tests their knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC). The NEC is the standard for all electrical work in the US. Familiarity with this code ensures electricians are knowledgeable about code requirements and can provide quality workmanship.
- Guaranteed Work: Licensed electricians stand behind their work and most offer some type of guarantee on their workmanship. This means that if something goes wrong with the electrical work they did, they will come back and fix it at no additional cost to you.
Hire the Electricians You Can Trust
With Anthony’s Cooling-Heating-Electrical, you have the security of knowing that the people you trust to protect your air conditioning equipment are also available to take care of your electrical needs too! From minor electrical repairs to the total rewiring of your home, you can count on our experienced team to get the job done right. We’ll make sure the work is completed according to code and in a manner that keeps you and your family safe.
For professional electrical services in Bradenton that are second to none, call (941) 347-0779 now. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your electrical system is safe and working properly!
You won't find better- Ray S.
Fair and honest- Darcy C.
Trust in their service- Billy W.
Professional installation- Brian W.
Highly Trained Professionals
Technicians are EPA and NATE certified and receive 80+ hours of training annually.
Honest & Reliable Service
We always offer free estimates on replacements and free second opinions.
We're Always Available
Our team provides quality solutions with 24-hour real-time service year-round.
Best Rebates in Town
Rebates processed and equipment registered for you and paid upfront, no waiting.