Wiring & Rewiring in Bradenton
When you need to install new wiring or rewire your home, you need a licensed electrician. At Anthony's Cooling-Heating-Electrical, Inc., we offer professional wiring and rewiring in Bradenton and the surrounding areas. Our electricians are highly trained, experienced, and equipped to handle all your electrical needs. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our work.
Please call (941) 347-0779 to schedule an appointment for wiring or rewiring in Bradenton.
When to Rewire a House
Wiring is not designed to last forever. Over time, the insulation on the wires can become brittle and crack, which can cause a fire. If your home is more than 40 years old, it may be time to consider rewiring. However, the age of the home is not the only factor to consider. If you have noticed any of the signs of a problem, it is important to have the wiring inspected by a professional electrician.
Signs that you may need to rewire your home include:
- Dimming or flickering lights - If the lights dim or flicker when you turn on an appliance, this may be a sign that the wiring is not able to handle the electrical load.
- Discolored outlets or switches - If the outlets or switches are discolored, this may be a sign of a problem with the wiring.
- Warm outlets or switches - If the outlets or switches are warm to the touch, this may be a sign of a problem with the wiring.
- Burning smell - If you notice a burning smell, this may be a sign of a problem with the wiring. You should turn off the power to the area and call an electrician right away.
- Sparks - If you see sparks when you plug in an appliance, this may be a sign of a problem with the wiring. You should turn off the power to the area and call an electrician right away.
- Tripping circuit breakers - If the circuit breakers trip frequently, this may be a sign that the wiring is not able to handle the electrical load.
- Outlets that do not work - If the outlets do not work, this may be a sign of a problem with the wiring.
At Anthony's Cooling-Heating-Electrical, Inc., we offer professional wiring and rewiring in Palmetto for homes of all sizes. We can help you determine if your home needs to be rewired and provide you with an estimate for the cost of the project. We offer honest, upfront pricing and financing options to fit every budget.
Call for a Free Estimate
Whether you need to install new wiring or rewire your home, you can count on Anthony's Cooling-Heating-Electrical, Inc. for quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. We are a locally-owned and operated company that has been serving the community for over 30 years. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality electrical services at the best possible prices.
Call (941) 347-0779 today to schedule an appointment for wiring or rewiring in Bradenton.
"Great job! Both Ted (installer) and David (sales) were very professional, knowledgeable, and efficient to do business with."- Karen W.
"Both installation and service were provided timely. The employees are also very professional and courteous."- Lesli S.
"Anthony’s quick response to our thermostat problem was excellent. Dave H was very courteous, professional & competent. We are thrilled to have Anthony’s as our HAVC service provider."- John C.
"Everyone at Anthony's is professional and super friendly. Every serviceman who has visited (installation, 6-mo checkup, and 1 repair) has been super knowledgeable and courteous. They're QUICK to respond, as well. So far, I LOVE Anthony's and would recommend them highly."- Crenshaw A.
"My first time using Anthony's. Very professional, knowledgeable, and proficient. I would definitely recommend this company and Eduardo! Thank you!"- Jennie M.
"Great service and I couldn't be happier. Matthew H. is a very professional, honest, and talented guy. Thank you Matt for getting my AC working right and saving me money."- Jean C.
"From the techs, dispatchers, and office, I am always guaranteed professionalism, integrity, and honest work. Very reputable since I have lived here since 96."- Barbie A.
"I've used Anthony's not only for my own residence but it's the only A/C Company that I recommend to my Clients. I have a Home Watch business and over 80% of my Clients use Anthony's. Technician Willson just serviced my A/C unit, very considerate and knowledgeable. Give Anthony's a chance, you'll be as happy as I am."- Giancarlo F.
Technicians are EPA and NATE certified and receive 80+ hours of training annually.
We always offer free estimates on replacements and free second opinions.
Our team provides quality solutions with 24-hour real-time service year-round.
Rebates processed and equipment registered for you and paid upfront, no waiting.