Guarantees & Warranties
The Best Service in Business
For over three decades, Anthony's Cooling-Heating-Electrical has provided high quality heating, AC, and electrical services to customers in Bradenton and across the surrounding communities of Manatee and Sarasota Counties. People trust us because:
- Our company is licensed, bonded, and insured
- All of our employees are 100% background checked
- Anthony’s is a drug and alcohol-free workplace
- Our technicians are professionally trained by manufacturers to their standards
- We have EPA and NATE certified technicians
- We perform 80+ hours of individual training annually
Here’s How We Guarantee the Best Service
- All repairs, parts, and labor are guaranteed for one year
- Our Maintenance Members receive a LIFETIME WARRANTY on parts we install provided they continually remain members*
Property Protection Guarantee
- If we damage anything during a visit to your home, we will have a Qualified Technician repair or replace it at no charge
New Ductwork Guarantee
- 3 Degree Guarantee across the entire home for the first year**
- 10-year warranty on all parts and labor with your new duct system***
New System Guarantee
- Meet and exceed all local and state building code requirements
- Rebates processed and equipment registered with manufacturer for you
- 5-year warranty on all systems we install provided you remain a maintenance member****
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- If your new system does not heat or cool your home to your satisfaction within the first year, we will replace it with comparable equipment at no charge or remove it and refund your investment****
- If a comfort system that we install should ever have the compressor fail in the first five years from the date of installation, we will install a new condensing unit rather than just replace the compressor****
Call us at (941) 347-0779 to learn more!
*Lifetime warranty – does not cover refrigerant circuit components out of the manufacturer’s warranty.
**Single story homes where duct work is accessible.
***Does not cover rodent, water, or other outside damage.
****Duct work must be correct size, system must be maintained twice per year by an Anthony’s technician, and the unit must be kept in green status.