Bradenton Heat Pump Services
Heat Pump Technicians Serving Manatee & Sarasota Counties
At Anthony's Cooling-Heating-Electrical Inc., we understand how stressful it can be to realize you need a new heat pump or repairs to an existing one. Whether it's too hot in the Florida summer or too cold in the winter, a malfunctioning heat pump can make life difficult. That’s why our team is here to help. Our staff will take the time to listen to your needs and provide affordable solutions.
If you need heat pump repair, replacement, or maintenance, don't hesitate to call our team today at (941) 347-0779!
How Do Heat Pumps Work?
Heat pumps are efficient pieces of technology that can help save energy and money. By using similar principles found in air conditioners or fridges, a heat pump can extract heat from natural sources such as the air or geothermal energy in the ground or water. This extracted heat is then amplified and used to warm a certain location.
Signs Your Heat Pump Needs Repairing
Heat pumps can last around 15 years. However, throughout this time, repairs are necessary when issues arise. To avoid further damage, it’s important to be aware of common signs your heat pump needs repair.
Common signs your heat pump needs repair include:
- Ice on the coil: Normally, this is not an issue and is actually quite common. However, if the ice becomes thick and does not periodically defrost, there may be an issue. Ice buildup can prevent regular airflow.
- Weak airflow: If the airflow coming through your vents is weak or nonexistent, there may be a pressure imbalance in your heat pump. A technician can help you investigate this issue and come to a solution.
- Turning on and off: When a heat pump turns on and off too frequently this may be due to a damaged compressor or other issue.
- Strange noises: If your heat pump is making clicking or grating sounds, this is a sign it needs repair. It may be an issue with a loose screw or damaged fan. Our technician can diagnose this issue and help you resolve it in no time.
- Unexplained bill increase: If your bill keeps going up despite your home feeling colder, this is an issue. Your heat pump may be blowing out cold air while in heat mode. It could also be consuming more energy than needed due to a malfunctioning or worn-out component.
Anthony’s Cooling-Heating-Electrical Inc. has been serving families for over 30 years. We have the skills, certifications, and experience to help you with your heat pump. Our team is available 24/7 to troubleshoot any issues you’re having. Sometimes heat pumps just need a simple repair. Other times, especially if your heat pump is older, a replacement may be a more cost-effective solution. Our technicians can provide you the best options and perform a quality installation for you.
Should I Repair or Install my Heat Pump Myself?
Heat pumps are sensitive machines and require professional experience, training, and precision to service properly. While identifying the issue that is likely causing problems with your heat pump may be straightforward, attempting to make repairs or install a new one yourself could create additional costly problems in the long run.
Not only could improper repairs or installations damage components, they can also lead to malfunction within the machine. To prevent extra hassle, it is best to contact a certified service technician for advice and assistance. Don’t risk incurring expensive damages, get the help you need from us!
Contact Anthony's Cooling-Heating-Electrical Inc.
Quality Home Service for You & Your Family
Our team truly cares about the comfort and satisfaction of our customers. Let us take the stress and hassle off your shoulders and help you with your heat pump needs. Whether that be an installation, repair, or maintenance, our team is more than happy to assist you.
Anthony's Cooling-Heating-Electrical Inc. recognizes the investment in taking care of your home. That’s why we offer financing options and our maintenance referral program. We’re dedicated to helping our customers in the Bradenton area and beyond find quality comfort through expert heat pump solutions.
Let us help you! Call today at (941) 347-0779 or book with us online.