AC Repair in Bradenton
Available 24/7 for Fast Service in Manatee & Sarasota Counties
If you have a problem with your air conditioning system, schedule AC repair in Bradenton with Anthony's Cooling-Heating-Electrical. We’ll have your unit back up and running in no time. Our experienced HVAC technicians are available 24/7 to quickly and effectively resolve any AC issue you are experiencing. With over 50 years of combined experience, there’s no job too big or small for us to handle.
Signs You Require Professional AC Repair
The greatest cause of major breakdowns of AC systems is putting off repairs for too long. Many homeowners could avoid paying thousands of dollars in repairs if they would address minor issues as soon as they start occurring. Fortunately, you don’t have to be an air conditioning expert to detect when something’s wrong with your unit. You simply need to watch out for common signs of an AC problem.
It’s important to call for professional repair as soon as you notice your AC is:
- Not turning on
- Short cycling
- Leaking refrigerant
- Making strange noises
- Emitting strange smells
- Not cooling your entire home
- Your energy bills rise
- Cooling your house unevenly
- Leaking water
- Maintaining high humidity
- Sweating from vents or ductwork
- Showing a blank thermostat
Addressing problems sooner rather than later will not only help you avoid AC emergencies but also extend the life of your system. Ask about our preventative maintenance services, which can spot minor issues before they become major.
What’s Causing My AC Problems?
When you’ve got an AC issue on your hands, like those mentioned above, there’s something going on below the surface. The hard part of AC repair is finding out exactly what is causing the symptom you are experiencing. Most AC problems will require the expertise of a skilled professional to ensure the issues are adequately resolved.
Here’s what could be wrong with your AC according to the issue you are facing:
- AC not blowing cold air – This issue can have several causes ranging from dead thermostat batteries to an electrical problem within the unit. If changing the batteries and flipping your breakers doesn’t resolve the problem, you’ll want to call a licensed HVAC technician right away.
- AC keeps icing up – This problem could be the result of a dirty air filter restricting the airflow across the evaporator coil, which causes ice to form. The result is added stress upon the blower motor, compressor, and metals inside the unit. Failure to resolve the problem quickly can result in refrigerant leaks, compressor failure, motor problems, and damage to your home.
- AC leaking water – A leak in an air conditioning system usually is the result a cracked or missing drain pan, blocked drain line, or clogged air filter. If you’re not sure what is causing your AC to leak, call our professionals for a fast and effective solution.
- Short cycling – When an AC turns off and on rapidly without completing a full cooling cycle, this is known as short cycling. This problem can result from a clogged air filter, low refrigerant charge, a miscalibrated thermostat, air escaping through leaky ventilation, or a system that is improperly sized.
All these problems must be remedied in a timely fashion or you could find yourself requiring premature replacement for your AC – and wasting a lot of money on energy costs in the meantime.
Call (941) 347-0779 today for reliable AC repair in Bradenton and the surrounding areas.
professional as well as knowledgeable- David L.
they can be trusted and depended on time- Jenna K.
Highly Recommend!- David
Outstanding service- D.A. M.
One of the best experiences- Kenj K.
Best Rebates in Town
Rebates processed and equipment registered for you and paid upfront, no waiting.
Honest & Reliable Service
We always offer free estimates on replacements and free second opinions.
Highly Trained Professionals
Technicians are EPA and NATE certified and receive 80+ hours of training annually.
We're Always Available
Our team provides quality solutions with 24-hour real-time service year-round.