Smart Home Automation Services in Bradenton
Complete Control Whether You Are Home or Away
Why American Standard Home™ Intelligence?
The American Standard Home™” system allows you to monitor and control the temperature in your home via most web-enabled cell phones, computers, and tablets.
For added convenience and total home automation, American Standard Home™” allows you to remotely turn your lights, appliances, and wireless keypad locks on and off.
American Standard Home™” makes it easier to manage your energy usage and lower your home’s carbon footprint when paired with an AccuLink™ Platinum ZV or AccuLink™ Remote Control, along with American Standard furnaces, heat pumps and air conditioners boasting the AccuLink™ Communicating capability.
- American Standard Home™ Intelligence combines wireless technology and simple web access to make everything in your home speak one simple language.
- Adjust home temperature and manage energy use remotely using most web-enabled cell phones or computers.
- Allow entry to your home through the Schlage® Home Keypad even when you’re not there.
- Assign up to 19 private four-digit codes for family members.
- Receive instant texts and email alerts when codes are used.
- Set recurring codes for housekeepers or frequent guests.
- Add, delete, or change user codes remotely.
- Confirm the status of your wireless lock from anywhere.
- Program lights to turn on/off at different times of the day.
- Schedule your lights to turn on when lock code is entered.
- Includes a six month trial subscription** when purchased from an American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning dealer.
To Get Started, Here Is What You’ll Need.
- Active broadband connection with one free router port.
- Computer with internet access, using a supported browser.
- Valid email address.
- Compatible cell phone with internet data plan and SMS capabilities.
*American Standard Home™ system requires a monthly subscription fee to enable remote access.
Smart Home Energy Management
The AccuLink™ Platinum ZV and AccuLink™ Remote Controls, when working with a matched American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning system, are designed to work in harmony with American Standard Home™ Intelligence components, optimizing your energy use over time. And remote access lets you manage your home’s efficiency from anywhere at any time.
Smart Home Security
Secure, monitor and control all the important functions of your home with the Schlage® Home Security Kit, which includes:
- Schlage® Home Keypad: A non-wearing keypad, lighted for night use. No wiring required and a three-year battery life. This system is ANSI Grade 2 Certified.
- American Standard Home™Bridge: Securely connects your home to your mobile phone app and web portal as well as your home router. The device communicates wirelessly with up to 232 compatible devices in the home.
- Schlage® Home Dimmer Module: Turns lights on and off. Contains one Z-Wave® and one pass-through outlet. Extends the range of the wireless network within the home.